Sunday, November 27, 2016

Hey Guys

Hey Guys, so at first I wasn't going to be doing anything but posting my stories on this blog and leaving it at that, well as you can see I've changed my mind. Right now all that I have been posting have been chapters to my fanfiction Music's Aphrodite and I have recently stopped posting them and have been posting and un-posting them with no reason. So sorry about that, the reason behind me posting and un-posting the chapters was that I was changing the way they were formatted and I then added new things into them and then took some old thing out and THEN I decided to rename some of them. I had them like that for a while then I decided that I would take them down and leave them in draft forms so I could just post about the things I was gushing about in my life since no one seemed to care or really read the chapters I posted anyway. That's when I decided that I should put them back up and let you guys keep reading them and if you didn't well that would be fine with me. And now I've decided to post stuff about my passions and my hobbies and keep posting chapters about my fanfiction.

Okay, whew sorry that was a lot of random information and now I get to tell you guys the fun stuff! A few things 1. I wanted to know if you guys liked this story enough and you guys liked my writing enough that you guys would be interested in me posting chapters to other fanfictions I'm writing? If you guys want that comment below and let me know.
2. I understand fanfictions can be confusing if you don't know about the animes behind them so let me enlighten you. Music's Aphrodite is based off the popular anime Uta No Prince Sama an anime produced by A1-Pictures with three seasons currently out and the fourth one running right now. The events that happen in Music's Aphrodite are based off the events that happen in the beginning of season 4 of this anime and all the canon characters are used throughout my story.
3. I have plans to write a second book to this fanfiction and if you guys want I will unload the chapters here so you can read them.

That's all I had to say and I hope it was helpful to you guys and I hope you continue to enjoy my story I will try to upload chapter 7 soon so you guys can read it.

Thank you all and continue to fly free
~With love
Songbird

No comments:

Post a Comment